Job opening - Communication Officer (EU)
The Industry, Procurement and Knowledge Transfer Department (IPT) is currently looking for a communications officer. The main responsibilities of the role include implementing and reporting on the communication activities of European and knowledge transfer projects coordinated / managed by CERN.
- Create and update communication and marketing material, as agreed with the Communication and Marketing Officer for IPT;
- Science and technology writing (news items, articles);
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the EU Projects Office as well as CERN Knowledge Transfer strategic communications plans;
- Create, implement and evaluate communication plans for events related to EU projects and other relevant IPT activities;
- Contribute to the evaluation and monitoring of the EU Projects Office communication activities, including quarterly and project reports;
- Attend meetings related to EU projects;
- Create a network of contacts to support the generation, promotion and evaluation of communication activities;
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies to support an efficient communication;
- Share resources and assist with other communication and marketing activities in the IPT department, including work on annual reports.
The skills and/or technologies you should have and/or know:
- Professional experience in communication related to science, technology and innovation;
- Master degree in Science Communication will represent an asset.
fluency in English, the ability to work in French would be an advantage.Apply now