Job opening - Junior Communications Officer
The Industry, Procurement and Knowledge Transfer Department (IPT) is currently looking for a junior communications officer to join the Knowledge Transfer group under the ORIGIN Programme.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the CERN Knowledge Transfer communication & marketing strategy, geared towards industry and external/internal stakeholders;
- Contribute to the evaluation and monitoring of the CERN Knowledge Transfer communication and marketing activities, including monthly, quarterly and project reports;
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies to support an efficient communication;
- Share resources and assist with other communication and marketing activities in the IPT department, including work on annual reports;
- Create and update communication and marketing material: presentations, slides, websites, newsletters, posters, social media campaigns, brochures, audio-visual material, editing and proof-reading;
- Science and technology writing (news items, articles);
- Events and website support;
- Collect technical information on CERN technology projects, and on the Knowledge Transfer group activities, e.g.: Patents, Licensing, links with industry, entrepreneurial support, startups related to CERN technology and CERN technology R&D;
- Manage simultaneously several projects with different timelines.
The skills and/or technologies you should have and/or know;
- Content creation (writing, presentations, audiovisual and marketing material production);
- Developing communication plans;
- Social media;
- Event organisation;
- Public relations.